Contoh recounct text b. Inggris

Me and My Islamic Boarding School

Four years ago, when I began my  senior High School education, I started boarding at the  Gegempalan, Maparah boarding school .  the first day, the second to two weeks living in boarding schools, I feel like living in prison, because of freedom that is difficult to obtain at boarding schools. I often complain about wanting to go home.


Over time, almost a year has passed by living in a islamic boarding school. I have enjoyed how happy life is to live in a boarding school. because there were so many people who gave motivation to continue their enthusiasm to study at pesantren, especially my mother.

the experiences and impressions I experienced at the pesantren provided meaningful lessons. living in a pesantren taught me how to be an independent person far from family, relatives and old friends.

the most encouraging in studying in the islamic boarding is that the togetherness between one santri and the other santri is very strong. as if it were like a family. when there are students who are sent food by their parents they must give their roommates. even though it was only a packet of rice, it was from the package of rice that the togetherness of the students was seen.

besides being together, which made me feel at home in that pesantren, the kyai who always guided us tirelessly.

Until after two years, I was entrusted with arranging the meals of the students. since then the schedule has become even denser than before. because after school they go straight to the kitchen to cook for santri dinner. that's every day.

even though my body always feels tired and sick, I always motivate myself to continue the spirit of carrying out the responsibilities of the clerics. namely to get the blessing of the clerics.

after almost two years, I didn't feel that I was about to graduate from school. then I continued my education to the level of college in Ciamis. and now,  has moved to darul mutaalimin Islamic boarding school. right now I still miss my old boarding school moment.

that's my story, I'm proud to be a santri, because I can feel the joy of being together that I can't get outside.

Nah, ini contoh cerita pengalaman masa lalu dalam bahasa Inggris, cerita ini menceritakan pengalaman saya di pesantren. Cerita ini dibuat untuk memenuhi salah satu tugas bahasa Inggris.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RENUNGAN 10 NOVEMBER

Peran Psikologi Pendidikan dalam Situasi Corona

Perasaan Yang Enggan Hilang